Please see attached for the 530-TRNRFLUID manual.
Assembling the unit is simple!
- Unfold the trainer's frame
- Attach the resistance knob bracket with the 4 screws
- Attach the fluid resistance unit with the bolt
- Exchange the enclosed rear wheel skewer with the one from your bike
- Loosen the lock rings and knobs on the trainer
- Line up your rear wheel with the couplings on the trainer
- Tighten the couplings
- Be sure the tension knob is fitted into the barrel bolt on the resistance unit
- Tighten against your rear tire
- Put the riser block under your front wheel
- Get to riding!
Let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for reading.